Looking for a yeast infection itch remedies? Yeast infections can be very uncomfortable. Sometimes the itching and discomfort can get so bad and it is difficult to go about your daily routine. The good news is that vaginal yeast infections are completely curable with home remedies for yeast infection, and you can be healthy again.
Symptoms of Yeast Infection:
- Vaginal pain and soreness
- Redness and swelling
- Burning sensation
- Vaginal itching and irritation
- Thick, white, and odorless vaginal discharge
Home Remedies for Yeast Infection Itch:
Cranberries are also used to treat bladder infections. They kill the bacteria and fungi that cause yeast infections. By drinking cranberry juice or cranberry tablets will help you to cure yeast infection.
- Apple cider:
Apple cider with vinegar can be applied on the affected area. You can also add garlic which will stop the itchiness.
Drink at least 2 glasses of buttermilk. If you are infected by yeast infection then it will make to cure fast.
- Sesame Oil:
This is a powerful anti bacterial and anti fungal element. Apply on the infected area on a cotton ball and in insert inside for vaginal infection.
- Tea Tree Oil:
This also has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Mix one spoon into a cup of warm water and use it twice a day. Dilute tea tree oil with water and rub it into the affected area.
- Olive Leaf:
Extract of olive leaf contains antioxidant, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chop 2 to 3 fresh olive leaves and put them in a jar
- Add vodka to the jar
- Put on the lid and store it for 4 weeks
- Strain the solution and then apply directly to the affected area
This herb is effective for nonvaginal yeast infection. Rub garlic paste on the infected area. To relieve itching in your vagina, place a clove of garlic inside for a few hours.
Honey will work wonders as home remedies for yeast infection. You take the one-half cup on honey and apply it to all affected area.
Vinegar is well known for its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Take a warm bath mixed with one cup of vinegar, preferably apple cider vinegar.
7 Tips for Preventing Yeast Infection:
The simple tips listed below are very effective for preventing yeast infections.
- Avoid soaps that contain alcohol and chemicals that may cause irritation
- Routine douching increases the risk of yeast infection
- Avoid hot tubs, feminine sprays and bubble bath solutions with chemicals.
- Don’t use baking soda to relieve itching.
- Avoid stress or reduce it with meditation, yoga, and other techniques.
- Check your pH levels with an over the counter test.
- A vaginal pH lower than 4 could indicate a yeast infection.
These are only some of the home remedies for yeast infection. They are simple to use, readily available and economical. Cure the itching, burning and unexplained symptoms forever and do it safely and naturally.