Whether you are enthusiastic about your fitness or want to build up a slim body without spending hours at the gym, then working out on the treadmill is one of the easiest of the options that you can choose for yourself. With a handy treadmill at home, you can not only work out at the desired hours but also save the money that would otherwise be spent on gym trainers and fitness experts. If you are looking out for the right kind of treadmill to build up your own gym at home, then the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is the ideal product that the market can offer you.
Specifications and features:
- Dimensions: 10 * 30 * 67 inches
- Weight: 117 lbs
- Manufacturing Country: USA
- At present the item is available for sell within the United States only.
- It offers the facility of a 2 position inclination
- Offers good quality cushioning
- It is quite sturdy
- It runs at 8.0 miles per hour
- Comes with a monitor for heart rate
- The manufacturers also offer service plans for an extended time manufacturer servicing, starting from $ 69.99 for 1 year
- Also, it comes with 6 personalized workout ideas
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is quite an innovation when you consider simple yet good quality treadmills for all levels of fitness enthusiasts. The following benefits will actually make you realize, why you should opt for it immediately:
- The treadmill comes at a comparatively reasonable price, making it quite affordable for any person willing to buy one for himself.
- As the manufacturers are offering an extended servicing plan for the device at a very small amount, the treadmill becomes all the more long-lasting.
- The treadmill can be assembled quite easily within a very small time by a single person or a maximum of two.
- It also offers a digital display of the details of the workout sessions, including the amount of calories lost, time spent, distance covered and so on.
- It also offers the facility to utilize 6 pre-set running modes which are quite suitable for those who are starting new.
- Even though it has a high MPH of 8.0 yet the motor makes no sound at all.
- The monitor that keeps the track of your heart rate is ideal for those who want to stay in the zone.
- As the treadmill is quite sturdy, it can be used by anyone and everyone and can also support running and jogging movements.
- The inclination facility that comes with this treadmill is another benefit which the fitness enthusiasts can exploit.
Even though the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is a good performer for yet it has been seen that a couple of issues have arisen over the use of the device:
- The treadmill is a bit shaky and it may be inconvenient for you if you are yourself unstable.
- The display that offers a track of the distance and calories are on the slower side and often does not match.
If you are planning to buy a treadmill make sure that you opt for the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill as this will really satisfy you.