When a game becomes increasingly popular, more and more people will opt for playing it, which means that there are a lot of people who join the Division 2 community. Additionally, some individuals who have been playing this video game for several years might have opted for ending their gaming sessions.
However, if you are interested in learning more about this game, as well as how many people are playing it, this article can help you quite a lot. The text below will feature statistics on how many people are playing Division 2, as well as some other information that might be important for beginners. Let’s take a closer look:
What is it About?
This game is set in Washington, D.C., 7 months after the Dollar Flu hit New York City. After the epidemic struck, a civil war started between the bandits, factions, and survivors, all of which are trying to take control of the area. In order to calm the chaos, Directive 51 was set in Washington, D.C., which means that Division agents were sent to the capital to recapture the city.
How Many People Are Playing?
When compared to April 2019, when there were approximately 1.5 million players, Division 2 now has close to 4.800.000 players. From Jun 5th to July 5th, there were an additional 94.000 people that have joined the game, and there are also 190.000 returning players, which have all won at least one trophy during the last month.
If you take a look at the statistics, over four million people earned at least one trophy and there are 13.000 accounts that only have Division 2 installed, which you must admit is quite amazing. Now, you might be wondering, where is the game most popular in? Well, you should know that the top 5 countries are The United States, Germany, Russia, China, and French.
Basic Information Beginners Should Know
There is some information that you might want to learn before starting the game, including:
1. There Are Different Settlements
One of the important gameplay aspects is that there will be settlements of survivors. During the entire game, players will also need to search for, as well as help survivors in their settlements. What does this mean for you? Well, you’ll need to rescue and aid them while fighting against other enemies, as well as finishing quests and missions from the civilians.
2. There Are New Skills
You might notice that there are new skills that the developers implemented in the game, ones that will most definitely help you while in combat. For instance, there is a drone that can help you with a wide range of things, a chem launcher that has different chemicals with different applications, a hive that can deploy small drones, seeker mines that can be used for defense and offense, as well as a turret that includes flamethrowers and sniper rifles.
Luckily for all of us, there are various websites such as Lf Carry that offer boosting services. They can help you with a wide range of things, including free loot, equipment, and skills. Additionally, such packs can actually help you advance faster in the game, as well as improve your character.
3. You’ll Have an Armor
The agents will now be equipped with stronger armor, which means that your enemies will need to first take down your armor in order to start depleting your health. Once it is broken, you can create a new armor that you’ll use, however, you should know that collecting the materials you’ll need can take some time, hence, doing this in the middle of a fight might not be a good idea, and it will be extremely difficult.
4. There is PvP
Of course, Division 2 will include different PvP modes too. You’ll be able to find Dark Zones, however, there are also traditional modes such as Conflict. When launched, it will be made from 2 modes, Domination where you can capture teams and defend your goals, as well as Skirmish, which is a usual, deathmatch mode. Ubisoft, the developers behind the game, stated that they’d also add more modes after the initial release of the video game.
Useful Tips And Tricks
If you are a complete beginner, you should know that there are some tips and tricks that you should utilize in order to make everything easier for yourself. The things you can try include:
1. Taking Cover Frequently And As Soon As You Can – as soon as you notice that your enemy spotted you, run and take cover. Why might you be wondering? Well, there will be a lot of bullets, and you won’t want to be in their way. Additionally, if you see an enemy running towards you, ensure that you deal with them first, and then move on to the next one.
2. Perks Will Allow You to Gain XP Early in The Game – when you reach the base of operations, you’ll need to go through tutorials for using SHD tech, as well as upgrading your perks. You’ll firstly need to pick a slot for your second weapon, but once you do so, you’ll be able to spend other SHD tech on whatever you require and need.
3. You Should Choose Skills Based on The Role You Have – the game has a wide range of skills that you can unlock. However, choosing the right ones when you are starting needs to be done properly. If you are playing alone, choose the Turret or the Drone. And, if you are playing with other people, opt for the Hive or the Chem Launcher.
4. Try a Lot of Weapons, But Do Not Craft At The Beginning – when you start, you’ll be showered with a lot of different weapons. Hence, ensure that you use them and try them out. Trying all the weapons that you can ensure that you determine what you like, hence, you won’t make a mistake when crafting later on.
As you can see, there is actually a lot of players that enjoy playing Division 2. And, if you choose to follow some of the tips mentioned above, you’ll be able to make the entire gameplay easier for you. So, now that you know what you should about Division 2 do not waste any more time. Instead, open the game, and start enjoying everything that this game has got to offer.